- Total Files:
- Total Size:
- 995 MB
- 5 months
- Info Hash:
v22 + 3 DLCs + Bonus OST
Release Date: August 7, 2018
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Jump and run, Level randomization, Permanent death, Side, 2D, Retro look
Developer: Motion Twin, Evil Empire
Publisher: Motion Twin
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 96% of user reviews are positive (based on 55,055 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese - Brazil
Audio Language: Blabberish
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7+
Processor: Intel i5+
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
HDD Space: up to 1.3 GB (~5.2 GB during installation)
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 665 MB, read repack features for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Roguelite? Metroidvania? Roguevania!
You grew up with the roguelikes, witnessed the rise of the roguelites and even the birth of the roguelite-lites? We'd now like to present for your consideration our RogueVania, the illegitimate child of a modern Roguelite (Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky, etc.) and an old-school MetroidVania (Castlevania: SotN and its ilk).
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
- Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air...
- Based on Dead.Cells.Fatal.Falls-CODEX ISO release: codex-dead.cells.fatal.falls.iso (3,138,781,184 bytes)
- Game version is v22; Three DLCs (Rise of the Giant, The Bad Seed & Fatal Falls) are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in FLAC format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus soundtrack (in MP3 format)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.9 GB to 665/995 MB)
- Installation takes 1-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 1.3 GB (~5.2 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack is NOT backwards compatible with my previous Dead Cells repacks.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide