- Total Files:
- Total Size:
- 27.4 GB
- 5 months
- Info Hash:
ATTENTION! THIS GAME REQUIRES TWO PLAYERS, YOU CAN'T PLAY IT ALONE!
It Takes Two
+ Online Co-Op
Release Date: March 26, 2021
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Platform adventure, Multiplayer-only, 3D
Developer: Hazelight Studios
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 2,846 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX/0xdeadc0de)
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T or AMD FX 6100
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R7 260x
HDD Space: 43.5 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Embark on the craziest journey of your life in It Takes Two, a genre-bending platform adventure created purely for co-op. Invite a friend to join for free with Friend’s Pass and work together across a huge variety of gleefully disruptive gameplay challenges. Play as the clashing couple Cody and May, two humans turned into dolls by a magic spell. Together, trapped in a fantastical world where the unpredictable hides around every corner, they are reluctantly challenged with saving their fractured relationship.
Master unique and connected character abilities in every new level. Help each other across an abundance of unexpected obstacles and laugh-out-loud moments. Kick gangster squirrels’ furry tails, pilot a pair of underpants, DJ a buzzing night club, and bobsleigh through a magical snow globe. Embrace a heartfelt and hilarious story where narrative and gameplay weave into a uniquely metaphorical experience.
It Takes Two is developed by the award-winning studio Hazelight, the industry leader of cooperative play. They’re about to take you on a wild and wondrous ride where only one thing is for certain: we’re better together.
- Pure co-op perfection — Invite a friend to join for free with Remote Play Together **, and experience a thrilling adventure built purely for two. Choose from couch or online co-op with split-screen play, and face ever-changing challenges where working together is the only way forward.
- Gleefully disruptive gameplay — From rampaging vacuum cleaners to suave love gurus, you never know what you’ll be up against next. Filled with genre-bending challenges and new character abilities to master in every level, experience a metaphorical merging of gameplay and narrative that pushes the boundaries of interactive storytelling.
- A universal tale of relationships — Discover a touching and heartfelt story of the challenges in getting along. Help Cody and May learn how to overcome their differences. Meet a diverse cast of strange and endearing characters. Join forces and go on an adventure you’ll treasure — together!
- Based on It.Takes.Two-CODEX ISO release: codex-it.takes.two.iso (46,146,748,416 bytes)
- Online Fix for Steam, allowing online co-op via Steam Remote Play is available on NoDVD folder after installation, thanks to 0xdeadc0de!
- Alternatively you can play on the same PC or use Parsec: https://articles.parsec.app/2021/03/25/how-to-play-it-takes-two-online/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 43 to 27.4 GB)
- Installation takes: ~12 minutes on 16-threads CPU; ~20 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~35 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 43.5 GB
- Language can be changed in "Nuts\Binaries\Win64\codex.cfg" file, replace all occurancies of en_US with one of the following: en_US, fr_FR, it_IT, de_DE, es_ES, ja_JP, ko_KR, pl_PL, pt_BR, ru_RU, zh_CN, zh_TW
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide